We were at the doctors again for the regular monthly checkup a fortnight ago. There was a lining during the scan and doc was not comfortable with it. He recommended that we take the Harmony test. In all that visit costed $1,600. Ouch, expensive but makes more sense for a peace of mind.
So for the next 2 weeks after the appointment we waited anxiously for the test results. The wait and concern was a tiring and taxing time. It didn't help that Meimei was still tired and having her regular 2 hourly meals. Adding on this pressure didn't help her at all.
So it came as an immense relief when the nurse called her to announce the good news. Every results on the test shows 'Low-risk'. Phew!! Also as part of the test, they did some blood work and were able to tell the sex of the baby. It's a girl! YES!! I always wanted a baby girl for my firstborn.
I was secretly guessing that it was a girl. I noticed that Meimei's features are becoming more refined and delicate. Positive signs that the baby's female genes are helping Mummy become even prettier than she already is! Woot! Hahha.
They say daughters tend to stick to Dads. A little sai-nine here and there and any daddy will melt. I really wonder if I can stick to my agreed role as the disciplinarian of the family. A lovely 'problem' to have for any dad. Heh!
So it came as an immense relief when the nurse called her to announce the good news. Every results on the test shows 'Low-risk'. Phew!! Also as part of the test, they did some blood work and were able to tell the sex of the baby. It's a girl! YES!! I always wanted a baby girl for my firstborn.
I was secretly guessing that it was a girl. I noticed that Meimei's features are becoming more refined and delicate. Positive signs that the baby's female genes are helping Mummy become even prettier than she already is! Woot! Hahha.
They say daughters tend to stick to Dads. A little sai-nine here and there and any daddy will melt. I really wonder if I can stick to my agreed role as the disciplinarian of the family. A lovely 'problem' to have for any dad. Heh!
No comments:
Post a Comment