They say babies can hear their parents when they are in mummy's womb. Meimei chats with her all the time throughout the day. I try to chat with Emily every night before bed. I tell her about my day, what I had for lunch, where we were for dinner, etc.
I like to tell her to be patient and stay in the safety of Meimei's tummy and only come out when we are close to EDD in early March. Chinese New Year is a few weeks before Emily's EDD so I'm confident she'll arrive as a 小MehMeh. Dad says he likes a goat grand baby, they are elegant and classy. We bought a cute goat theme trinket in anticipation of her arrival.
I think Emily hears me whenever we chat. She'll give light punches and kicks when she hears my voice. I can feel her tapping when I put my hands on Meimei's tummy and speak to her. I suppose this is the start of the bedtime rituals where I would read nursery stories to put her to bed. I'm truly looking forward to these tender moments with our little one.

No comments:
Post a Comment