I keep hearing about Terrible 2. Why am I already seeing it at 10 months?! She's going to be a handful ... I need to enjoy whatever niceness she gives now. Because she may give me lesser smiles once I start being sterner and discipline her more. I hope she realises it is for her own good. The best case I can hope for is that she grows out of it early and becomes obedient.
![]() |
| Do I look like a girl now? |
![]() |
| 样子够坏吧 |
![]() |
| Melon very nice wor~ |
![]() |
| This is how you say Love! |
![]() |
| You want your car key? Let's talk terms ... |
![]() |
| I ... Can ... Reach ... It ....... |
![]() |
| Are your talking about me? |
![]() |
| Look at my silly look~! |








No comments:
Post a Comment