Monday, February 15, 2016

Driving Into A Bicycle

Before anyone gets the idea that I ran into a cyclist with my vehicle, I loudly pronounce that I did not. In fact its the other way around. A bicycle ran into me on my way home from work. It was an unfortunate accident. 

I'm thankful I instinctively swerve to the right ... else I would have ran over his legs. He was bleeding on his arms and legs as he broke his fall. Other than being shaken by the whole incident he was pretty much ok.

As for me, there are dents and large scratches on my bonnet. I highly doubt any cyclist would have 3rd party insurance so there was nothing more I could do but shrug it off. The cyclist apologised so I wasn't going to bring it any further. I'm just glad both of us walked away from it fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment