Saturday, May 6, 2017

East Coast Park Children's Playground

OO has been under the wind again so we couldn't bring her to a water playground no matter how much she has been asking for it the past week. Though she wasn't well, I didn't want a dripping nose to put a damper on the weekend for OO. Thankfully Meimei wasn't sticky about it. Her only rule is that we cannot go water play. Meimei loves bringing OO out to play as much as I do.


I had read that there is now a huge children playground at East Coast Park. So that was where we brought OO. 


She didn't seem too excited about the place though. Maybe it's just first time jitters. That or the ever present sickness that has been plaguing her since the turn of the year.


She did get her first piggy ride on my shoulders. She was pretty unsure and scared though and came down after a couple of minutes.

I hope to bring her here again. It's a free playground and close to home. The only stumbling block is her utter reluctance to get into the car seat. I cannot imagine trying to get here on public transport ... it just ain't gonna happen. So whether we come again is really up to OO.

No comments:

Post a Comment