Because OO liked the zoo trip's water play so much, I've been researching on other locations with water attractions. The zoo is a some way from home and OO can't stand a long trip in the car. Plus at $33 per adult, every trip will set us back $100 just on the entrance fee alone.
So I was excited to find that the water playground at Gardens by the Bay is free entry. Armed with a box of bread with jam we set off to the Gardens early in the morning. Again the plan was to spend an hour and leave before the sun is at its hottest at noon.
We didn't get any photos this time as Meimei joined in the fun! I prefer this more than having to have one of us stay out of the activity to be the photographer. I think OO would appreciate if both Papi and Mami played with her.
We'll try to get photos next time :)
We didn't get any photos this time as Meimei joined in the fun! I prefer this more than having to have one of us stay out of the activity to be the photographer. I think OO would appreciate if both Papi and Mami played with her.
We'll try to get photos next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment