Sunday, July 2, 2017

Friso Rocking Boat

We were at the Suntec baby fair yesterday to replenish the milk powder. OO has really come around. She used to refuse to drink milk but now she is taking to it. She does waste them sometimes, but much rarer these days.

Friso is giving away a car-ish toy again but we already have one of the powered car. So we opt for 2 sets of the wooden rocking boat. I drove over to Hillview immediately to drop one set off.


OO was all action to help me put the boat together. But shortly she was occupied with bursting the bubble wrap :-) It wasn't too difficult to put it together, though I wish the instructions had been better. There was no step-by-step booklet ... just simple step instructions on the box. I hope I had put it together correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment