"Why Mami no say thank you .... just now?" "Mami! Must say thank you!"
Muhahhahhah we were in the bedroom preparing for OO to sleep but ended up curling in laughter. OO's beginning to mimic adults. Especially where adults tell her to do something. And the thing is she doesn't try to deliberately reprise the roles. She is cognizant of the situation a particular saying or instruction was given and uses it aptly when the opportunity arises.
I'm pretty sure she had picked up this 'thank you' phrase from school. And on top of saying it, she will have this serious look and will hold up her pointing finger to make the point. Pretty much as how a teacher would react when lecturing students.
I don't think this phase of her would be gone any time soon. I'm looking forward to see what else she can come up with. Hehehe *grin.
No comments:
Post a Comment