Sunday, July 15, 2018

The Sushi Bar @ Takashimaya

YeeYee brought us to The Sushi Bar @ Takashimaya to celebrate Nyaung's birthday. I wasn't expecting much when I heard the name. Sushi Bar ... an image of a small 2-man shop with a counter bar and the chef standing on the other side serving out simple fare.

Aburi Kaisen Chirashi Don
There was nothing simple about the food they serve. Everything we tried was delicate and seasoned to perfection.

Salmon Aburi Roll
The prices reflect the quality too. Not your typical meal at a Japanese restaurant like Sushi-teh or Itacho. Much as it was expensive, the place was still packed and the waiting queue was consistently filled.

Kaisen Chirashi Don
I'm pretty certain we'll be back again ... and again if they keep to this standard. Maybe not every weekend (a little too premium) but definitely this place will pop into mind as a prime choice for celebrating occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment