I've been holding out on watching Avengers Endgame at the theatres. It's been a long time since I've been to a theatre and I wait for shows to come to streaming.
So I've been waiting patiently, refusing to come close to anything that may lead me to find out about a story plot or a scene or whatever not about the show.
So I've been waiting patiently, refusing to come close to anything that may lead me to find out about a story plot or a scene or whatever not about the show.
There was the Spiderman: Far From Home trailer that posted an Endgame spoiler alert before the trailer ran. I skipped that so I don't spoil the experience when I finally get to watch Endgame.
I avoid all the media reviews, interviews with the cast and whatever you find on the internet etc. It's been very tiring but I persevered through for the last few months.
But then as I was driving home today, I hear a Spiderman: Far From Home advert on the radio. It went something like "What will Spiderman do now that he's mentor is gone." ..... What the bloody fuck!!!! OMG! How do I un-hear that?! Arrrgghhhh F U Mediacorp. You do not mess with people like that!! OMG! Dammit!
No comments:
Post a Comment