After a month of crabbiness, we were cautious about going out. The last 2 weekends were spent at home with afternoon walks to have the children nap in the strollers.
Meimei had planned for a trip to the beach as a treat for both kids. We were careful not to be too ambitious though with good reason. The kids have just recovered and we cannot afford episode of illness befalling everyone.
Meimei spared no effort in prepping breakfast and all the picnic and sand play toys the night before. There were sandwiches and cereal and milk prepared for the kids. I bought McDonald's for the adults.
The children loves the sand and we were not afraid to have them dig in and dirty themselves. And play should be like that. I'm pleasantly surprised that Meimei was perfectly happy to let the kids roll in the sand and sea water. The bright smiles on their faces truly made it all worthwhile.
Meimei spared no effort in prepping breakfast and all the picnic and sand play toys the night before. There were sandwiches and cereal and milk prepared for the kids. I bought McDonald's for the adults.
The children loves the sand and we were not afraid to have them dig in and dirty themselves. And play should be like that. I'm pleasantly surprised that Meimei was perfectly happy to let the kids roll in the sand and sea water. The bright smiles on their faces truly made it all worthwhile.




No comments:
Post a Comment