Saturday, March 21, 2020

Taking A Break From Summoners War .... Again

The last time I told a break from Summoners War, it spanned 3 years before I came back to the game again. I don't know if calling it a break this time is fair. I suspect it's more of a quit for good. I had fun the last half year but the gap in rune quality and units from the 3 year break is far too obvious. Unless I sink in ten of thousands of dollars I'll never really compete even at the mid levels, much less the top tier. Naturally there is no reason whatsoever to pay this sort of money in a game. I guess I was playing it while I wait for another which can become my main game.

Since starting Calibria Crystal Guardians, I've not spend much time in Summoners War. I cannot possibly juggle between 2 gacha games which demands so much screen time. Well I did try but more often than not I would ignore Summoners War for Calibria. 

So yeah, bye to Summoners War again ... most likely for good this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment