I know I mentioned before that I don't take to anime games. However the graphics is so detailed and good on this game that I took to it immediately.
There isn't really a grind like Summoners War or MMEG. Well there are daily quest and dungeons to do. But you only get 3 tickets for each dungeon and if you want to do it more it'll cost a lot of hard cash. So basically once you have completed them you are done for the day.
The plus of this is that you don't have to dedicate your whole day on the game. It also has a 5 hourly dispatch activity and afk farming. So if you are min maxing, you log in every 5 hours.
It's a side game now and I don't see it ever becoming a main. I do however highly recommend the story mode which is very engaging and helps build your affection for the main characters.

No comments:
Post a Comment