Since 萱萱's saving for the watch, she has not been spending on any other toys. You can tell though she is tempted to spend some, especially when 阳阳 has been using 2-3 stars regularly to get small trucks and cars. I think 阳阳 notices it too and he did a very nice thing today for 萱萱.
He asked for two of the fire trucks. When questioned why he is getting two, he simply said, "one for 阳阳 one for 姐姐”. I then told him that I would take away 6 stars since each cost 3 stars. He replied with "姐姐 stars" "No, 姐姐 is saving for the watch, if you want to get a truck for 姐姐 you have to use your stars". He stared at the trucks for a few seconds and nodded. To make sure he understood I replied it a few more times that I was going to take 6 stars away from his chart and he kept replying ok.
So I crossed out 6 stars from his chart and gave him the trucks. He was very excited and ran to the living room to pass one of them to 萱萱. Awwwww ... such a sweet gesture.

No comments:
Post a Comment