Sunday, November 1, 2020

Riding Around The Neighbourhood

萱萱 has not ridden her bicycle for some time now. We didn't let the kids out due to Covid so she didn't get a chance to practice with her 'new' bike. It's Sunday and 阳阳 is off for his afternoon nap so I brought 萱萱 down for a ride. Its hot in the afternoon so I decided we would ride at the void deck to avoid the sun. We have a good loop we can do around the blocks of flats.

Naturally she was excited to get out of the house to play. And quickly she gotten confident with riding and went faster. I like how she was riding better with this bike but I ended up running behind her.

I can see this becoming a regular activity on Sundays. Better this than letting her stare at the Ipad all afternoon. Plus I get a short work-out too haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment