Saturday, December 19, 2020

Tunnel Slide Playground

We are at a new playground today, one which replaced the old Floating Stones playground 萱萱 used to love playing at. I like the old one as the floating stones were a unique feature I rarely see in other playgrounds. It helps to build hand eye coordination and builds her confidence to venture into 'dangerous' positions. Unfortunately 阳阳 will never get to experience it. 

Nonetheless the new playground does make it easier for 阳阳 to have fun too. Often the problem I face is finding a playground that can suit both a 5 year old and a 2 year old. If its just small slides, 萱萱 gets bored. If its more ladders and taller climbs 阳阳 cannot play since its dangerous. So I'm happy when there is one that can suit a wider age range. And the kids truly love this playground, especially the swing.







No comments:

Post a Comment