萱萱: "Papi can we chitchat?"
萱萱: "When you are young like me and didi, what makes you happy? what makes you sad?"
萱萱: “Papi do u know what will make me sad?”
萱萱: “When mama scold justin”
萱萱: “When mama don’t love justin”
萱萱: “These are the two things that make me sad”
Papa: "How about when mama scold u?"
萱萱: "No, just crying. And sometimes I don't cry when mama scold me one"
Papa: "But why sometimes you will tell us to scold Justin?"
萱萱: "I'm not sad about that because Justin naughty"
萱萱: "But I sad about Justin just now cry"
Papa: "Do you know mummy love you and Justin very very much?"
萱萱: "Yes but when we get really really naughty mama will scold us"
Papa: "What makes 萱萱 happy"
萱萱: "When I play with my friends"
萱萱: "When I spend time with everybody I will be happy"
萱萱: "When I sit in the airplane I will be happy, wah can see the sky so high yah"
萱萱: "When I play basketball with Daddy and Mami and Justin"
And then she stopped talking, turned to the side and seemed happy and contented to doze off and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment