Thursday, February 17, 2022

Getting People To Buy Toys

Ok firstly I have to admit this has to be our fault. Firstly we have been bringing back the Toys'r'Us catalogues since last Christmas. Both kids love it, especially 阳阳, who can spend hours flipping through the pages. Then off and on he would point to a toy and tell us that he wants it. We will usually brush him off and say no, or find an excuse like 'It's too expensive' or 'We just bought you a toy' etc.

However as doting parents, we would take note and get that toy for special occasions like his birthday. So somehow 阳阳 now interprets it that as long as he keeps asking for a toy, he will eventually get it.

And now he goes around showing the toys in the catalogue with everyone at home and pointing to those that he likes and go 'I like this, I want, can you buy for me?' *facepalm .... haiz we need to correct this soon. Again, it's mostly our fault. A 4 year old doesn't know better right? Hmm or does he ....


No comments:

Post a Comment