Monday, February 28, 2022

Kiddo Talk & Pic Feb 2022

阳阳: can I go outside

Meimei: why

阳阳: er here the aircon make me cough

Meimei: outside also have aircon

阳阳: I love outside have aircon!

Meimei: but u say it make you cough

阳阳: only this room aircon make me cough

Meimei: wait I ask papa to order outside aircon first

阳阳: noooo I like outside aircon

Meimei: but you say aircon make you cough, here and outside are the same aircon 

阳阳: it is cold here outside is not cold

Meimei: why you don’t let me rest here with you I’m very tired

阳阳: I go out but you can stay here and rest

Meimei: then who look after you

阳阳: aunty siti and papa

Meimei: but they mandi so I have to look after you

阳阳: but I am worried nobody look after jiejie













No comments:

Post a Comment