Sunday, July 31, 2022

Kiddo Talk & Pic July 2022

Meimei sharing how 萱萱 manage Siti

Meimei: 萱萱: just now aunty Siti angry with me no reason then I chit chat with her about Hari Raya then she .. Happy already! See! I so clever I know how to make everybody in our family happy!

Yeeyee: Milestone!

Meimei: Siti should be ashamed of herself

Meimei: 萱萱 handling her like she handle 弟弟

Yeeyee: Don't care. I'm proud of 萱萱. Haha

Meimei: Me too!


I'm like

萱萱: I like soto because I am nyaong’s grand daughter

萱萱: and I am like nyama. When we walk to school we like to kick things!


Not cleaning up

阳阳: yea now I can play other toys

Meimei: so you cleaned up those on floor mat already? 

阳阳: let me give you a hint 

Meimei: *stare at him suspiciously 

阳阳: it’s messy and all over the place

Meimei: *argh! 

阳阳: laughs hysterically and dashes off








No comments:

Post a Comment