I thinks its been 2 or 3 Christmas since 阳阳 first ask about a water gun. He must have seen other kids playing with them at the pools. And boys being boys ... it is surely exciting to be holding a weapon and shooting water to disturb whatever he can.
So recently we bought a set of 2 rifle type water guns. These are pretty powerful and it actually hurts when you get blasted in the face. Well ... I didn't know that before playing with the kids at Ah Gong Ah Ma's pool. Meimei had bought a pistol version and handed it to me to play with the kids.
Obviously I was over-powered and out-gunned by the 2 rascals. I had to complain to Meimei for putting me up to be slaughtered at the water fight. As a consolation at least she got a good laugh at my misery.
No comments:
Post a Comment