A torturous journey to McAllen for a fortnight of meetings on test cases and following up on a project I'm leading. First off, we were on the plane for 2 hours at Changi because there was a mechanical issue and they had to replace parts. The doors were locked so we couldn't go anywhere. I had for the first time opt for a window seat and was regretting it while we waited.
The 2 hours delay on take-off turned into a further delay at San Francisco since I missed the last flight of the night. I had to wait another 6 hours for a 5am flight to Houston and then onward to McAllen. I was originally going to arrive at 10am but landed at 4pm instead.
Got a Buick Envista for this trip. It handles well on the very short drive to the hotel but really there isn't any problems driving here. The traffic is so much slower here compared with Cincinnati.
No comments:
Post a Comment