Sunday, February 1, 2026

Shopping For A Sweater For 阳阳

I won't be able to get back before 8th Feb. The least I could do is come back with a present for 阳阳. When I told him last month that I would be traveling for work and would miss his birthday, he immediately blurted out that I'm missing his birthday again second year in a row. Man ... I felt so guilty after hearing that. But there is very little I can do. I have to be in McAllen to assist with the first month end close after the project go-live.

So I tried hard to find something he would like. I know he wanted a sweater that does not have a zip and preferably with a hoody. So when I chanced on this Pikachu sweater I was adamant to get it. I had to go to 3 different Walmart before I finally found one in 阳阳's size. I'm sure this will bring a smile to his face.




No comments:

Post a Comment