This morning is a mad rush for last minute shopping. Meimei and I left the kids in the room after breakfast for a quick spin at a nearby Dondonki. I took a street side shot of our hotel.
We made it back around 10.30am and immediately got the kids for the last Pokemon card run. But that was not the main goal of going to Umeda Daimaru. It was certain that we needed another luggage and there is a Samsonite outlet in the Daimaru store.
My mid size luggage is starting to spoil so it made sense to get a new one at this time. Next we were back at the hotel to get the last bits of packing done. It's all Meimei's credit that we had everything packed.
Then its off for a quick lunch at the Q's mall foodcourt before we left the hotel at 2pm.
I don't have any photos of the flight back. I think it might be photo-fatigue ... there were only a few photos for the last 2 days.
Nonetheless it has been a terrific family holiday! The most awesome one so far and I'm dreaming of more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment