Monday, September 28, 2026

I Love Leather Chairs

I've been thinking of getting a new study chair since falling sick. I think the posture of the Ikea chair isn't good for my back. Especially when I fall asleep on it. So we were at the Hinomi showroom at Aperia Mall last week to check out a study chair. Originally we were thinking of a Secretlabs chair but viewing the chair requires making an appointment. So we went to Hinomi instead where they have a walk-in showroom.

I'm so glad we went to Hinomi. We were trying out the H2 Pro and X2 Pro and almost deciding between the 2. Meimei was trying to sign up for a membership so I walked around the showroom and happen to chance on a leather chair. I immediately asked what model this was .... it's not on the online webstore. Turns out it was a similar model to the H2 Pro but in genuine leather. The downside is that it's not foldable like the H2 Pro. 

The cost of it was also 40% more. I couldn't make a decision immediately because it's an expensive choice. We decided to sit on it and have lunch first. Meimei can tell I really liked the leather upholstery and gave me a nice push to get it. We went back right after lunch and sealed the deal. Thank you dear dear!

So the chair came today. There is a slight defect with it where it is slanted to the right. But the chair is so comfortable I decided not to pursue the small flaw. I really like the leather chair ... this might one of those situation where I can never go back ... I doubt I'll ever take to a mesh or cloth study chair again.




No comments:

Post a Comment