Monday, July 23, 2007

My Little Space . . .



Just wanna "show-off" my little space. Its just a simple entertainment center. But this is where you find me most of the time if I'm not out. It has your basic male staples: Computer, TV, sexy Calender (or two =P), big pile of something you need to clear but never have the time <.<


Of note in my space is definitely that beauty I've hanged on the wall. Maxim US edition calender! A friend got it from US as a Christmas gift. Nothing beats having seductive, voluptuous, drop-dead beautiful girls to look at everytime I walk into the room or stretch my neck. I hope he goes to the US again this winter muhahaha.




Some of you might have caught the other bikini calender beside my TV as well. Umm, thats a yearly staple from my Dad (of all people). He works in the shipbuilding industry and every new year he'll come home with calenders from his suppliers. These range from scenery, animal themes to sexy bikini babes to partial or full nudity types. I've had bikini babes calenders since ... primary school? yeah its a definite staple hahaha.




I also have a JVC mini-hifi to the left of the TV. Only 1 station set on it, Class 95FM. Been listening to the station since secondary school. Its always on so long as I'm in the room, even when I sleep.



So well, this is my little space, where I enjoy TV shows, net surfing, singing along to radio music, watching eh.. *cough* suggestive movies *cough*, etc. Ermm ... about the last part ... what can I say? I'm a typical guy. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment