Friday, August 22, 2008

Even Numbers

I just discovered another quirk. Seems I've had this all the while but never noticed (Read my other post on quirks My Little Quirks). Anyways, this one is pretty simple and you wouldn't really notice it.

Volume at Even Numbers on the Car Radio
Yes, I don't know why but I just have to put the volume at an even number. If I want to move the volume louder or softer, I do it in intervals of 2. So it'll always be at volume 8, 10, 12, 14 etc. It just irks me if it was at an odd number. My body will feel uneasy and tense. Weird? Yeah I think so too. Come to think of it, I do the same on my home radio!

Honestly I think sub-consciously I associate even numbers with roundness, warm, right. And odd numbers as pokey, out of place, wrong. Seriously weird but oh well that's how I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment