Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ping Pong Pang!

Bad bad bad . . . How did this shit happen again . . .

Can't really remember much. One moment I was on the filter lane to get into PIE from Macpherson. I turned my head right to check my blind spot. Next, "Stop!!!" . . . I jammed the brakes. As I hear the brakes screeched, I see the back of the lorry slowly coming towards me. It was only a few seconds, but the scene took an eternity. Damnit, I'm at the butt of the lorry . . .

It seems another lorry infront had came to a sudden stop. And the following car and lorry jammed their brakes to avoid hitting. I was next . . . but sadly I couldn't avoid a collision. My bonnet was dented. Mostly cosmetic damage. The lorry's tail bar got banged up. Other than that, not much damage. We exchanged phone numbers and personal details, took lots of pictures and went our own way. I'm not gonna go into the vivid details, because honestly I rather forget about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment