Monday, September 22, 2008

Feast@East The Buffet Restaurant

I was at Roxy Square today for off-site training. Car is still in the workshop, so I took a cab from home to meet Meimei for breakfast. Meimei was so nice, accompanying me to Roxy hehehe. We had Mc Donald's breakfast. Love a slow and quiet morning hehe. After that she got on a bus home and I was off to the Roxy Hotel for my Advanced Coaching training.

The highlight of the day though was the lunch. I was half expecting it to be another normal passable buffet lunch. But surprisingly I enjoyed it very much. It even has durian paste for dessert. Michelle from TM was at my table and she mentioned the chef of the place actually came from Ellenborough market cafe, which is famous for their durian paste. Hmmm interesting. No wonder they have it here. And it's not just the paste. They have a variety of desserts and a pretty decent selection for appetizers and main course. I enjoyed it enough to even take a brochure for Meimei to have a look. I think I'll be back at this place again. Hehehe Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment