Thursday, November 28, 2013

Last Exam I'll Ever Take, Maybe

This morning I took my last paper for the MBA. Next is the 6-8 months final group project and then I should graduate sometime in Dec 2014. It's been an extremely stressful and tiring journey since Jun 2011. Not just for me, but also for Meimei as well. The time, the cost, the stress ... I need a long long break from this.

I'm glad it's over. I don't expect the MBA would help me in anyway in terms of my career. I can honestly say though that I've learned quite a bit from the course. Maybe not technically in-depth as I like but that's the beauty of an MBA. It exposes you to various fields in the business spectrum and arms you with the analytical avenues and research capabilities to further any topic you wish to dive into. I've gained a greater appreciation of the varied functions in business through this course.

I suppose if I were to study again it will be short courses. And hopefully it will be something that Meimei can join in as well. It really makes a differences if we could motivate each other. Maybe cooking or painting classes would be fun for the both of us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment