Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Walk In The Park

We didn't travel this year in the Christmas period. Meimei had to be on standby for work so we decided to stay home for the holidays. I must confess it is so much more relaxing being at home than living off a suitcase. Sure its plain old Singapore but there are still many sights and locations we have yet to explore.

Today is our first trip to Gardens by the Bay. Papa and Mama are also in Singapore for the holidays so we went as a whole family, Sis included, to the gardens. The place is really huge, we were there half a day and only covered a quarter of the place. I foresee many more return trips, weather permitting.

This was also my first real site-test of my Canon G15. I learned a lot about the camera on the trip and also picked up a number of tricks and techniques from Meimei. I'm loving the chance to really pick up photography.

Overall a wonderful way to end the holidays. Goodbye 2013, may we have a blissful and magical 2014!



(Shots courtesy of Sis)

No comments:

Post a Comment