Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Gynae Visit - 3rd March 2015

Another week and baby has not arrived. I couldn't go with Meimei but from the sounds of it, Dr Loh is also a little anxious that the baby has not arrived. He joked to Meimei that her 同班同学已经毕业了!

Baby is weighting a little more at 3.14kg. Then again its an estimate. I hear that the baby will usually weight lesser than the estimate when they arrive. Hopefully she comes soon ... we are anxiously waiting her arrival. I've been talking to Emily every night telling her that she has met all her KPIs. So its time to come out.

Doc warned that we have to closely monitor the baby's movement. If she moves less it is best we come in for a CTG scan. I'm still hoping baby will be fine and come as planned, close to the EDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment