Sunday, April 12, 2015

First Month As Papi

It truly does feel different, a quiet surreal sort of feeling. I never imagine I would find someone as loving and caring as Meimei, much less have the blessing to have a child of my own. But here after many months, she has arrived and have been resting in my arms over the past month.

Like all first time dads, words cannot describe the sense of warmth and fulfilment that you are a parent. There is now someone looking up to you without prejudice or judgement ... just plain love and innocent expectation.


It's just the first month but I'm really liking being a dad. There are of course many challenges but all of it dissipates when I see her. I supposed we had it easy the past month with the confinement lady and maid watching over her every night. The real test starts now and I can only hope we can stand the sleepless night and fierce crying. More importantly I hope we are taking care of her right ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment