Emily is a full month today! Like our wedding, we wanted it simple and so a small catered buffet at home was the perfect setting to show off our little bundle of joy to family and friends.
To spruce up the occasion, Meimei ordered party balloons to decorate our home. Initially I was reluctant to spend a $100 odd on decorations but in retrospect they were fantastic. The balloons really brought a celebratory feel to our place. And they certainly entertained the kids and even some of the adults.
Beside balloons, Meimei also marked the occasion with the traditional servings of red eggs and ang ku kueh. They were a crowd favourite ... my uncles and aunties were raving about them and even packed some of the kueh home!
Emily was very cooperative too, keeping awake the couple of hours when guest were here. I hope she enjoyed it because Meimei and I are in agreement that this will be only 'birthday' party we'll be throwing for her hahaha.






No comments:
Post a Comment