We woke to find her standing up on the crib and calling out to us. She has somehow learned to heeve herself up and hold onto the railing. And her call wasn't in distress but rather a soft mellow coo coo, trying to wake us. It just warms our heart hearing her yearn for our attention.
This is the golden reward for all the sleepless nights. Now I can look forward to waking up to beautiful cooing every morning, at least before she learns to shout papa and mama hahaha.
Since she knows how to stand with support, I'm pretty sure she will soon be running unassisted through out the house. Already she attempts to let go of a hand and balance on her two feet.
She is a daredevil that knows no fear or pain. Somehow that scares me abit but yet I feel encouraged that she is not afraid to try things on her own. Her sense of self discovery is strong and that can only aid her in her future mental development.



No comments:
Post a Comment