Saturday, March 25, 2017

Show Daniel

"Show Daniel" .... !!!!!! What?? Who is this Daniel??!!!

That moment I hear those words, an indescribable jealously and protective instinct kicked in ... Good grief ... who is this boy? Why does Emily want to show him the pretty dress?!! I must know!!

Gosh ... so this is what Daddies go through when their little baby girl starts noticing boys. In OO's case, it's clearly just someone who is just a friend who she gets along better at school. After all she is only 2. If she had quip "Show Lora" or any other girl's name I wouldn't bother. But instinctively I jump when a boy's name is mentioned.

I suspect I may be one of those helicopter parent, protective and always hovering by the little one. I mean how can you not when you have a daughter so cute and adorable. The boys will be all over her! Gaahh~!! No no, she will not have a boyfriend till she graduates from University! ... Haha I wish ... *sense of defeat. Kids these days do what they want. Haiz we can only educate them the right values in life and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment