Sunday, April 9, 2017

Attack of the Mosquitoes

Like all kids, Meimei loves going to a playground. So as her devoted daddy, I'm always keeping a lookout for fun playgrounds to bring her to. I think I've pretty much brought her to all the playground around our block.


And today I brought OO to the last one we've never been before, which has a twirling slide like the one she loved at our old Tampines home. There wasn't any kids around and we had the whole place to ourselves. This is a good thing except for the horde of mosquitoes. I didn't noticed it at first but when I started to, I kept hitting them. I'm pretty sure I killed 6-8 of them ... and that's no exaggeration.


Once the mosquitoes started attacking we made it out of there pretty quick. I was shielding OO through it all but she still got bitten twice. I, on the other hand, counted 14 bites when we returned home .... We are never going there again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment