Wednesday, September 13, 2017

妹妹 Angry *Grunt!

"Papi No!" Holds up her finger to lecture me. "妹妹 go take milk, Papi go in!" *angry face "妹妹 angry already. Humph!" "Wait Papa, 妹妹 wait for milk~!" "Papi~~ go in! 妹妹 angry" *grunts.

It was bedtime and we had just gone into the bedroom. Just as I was going to out to take milk, OO dashed out of the room ahead of me. She stopped halfway along the hall and turns her head around and stops me from walking out of the room. "Papi, No!"

Muhahahahha, she is mimicking how we would tell her to stay in her room while we go get the milk. She is reprising the role of the "adult" and now I'm the little kid who has to stay put in the room and wait patiently for milk. She even has the angry and irritated look, plus growls and grunts to make her point.

I was half laughing while playing my part. I stayed at the bedroom door while OO stands by the kitchen door to receive her milk from the maid. And OO would constantly glanced over to the bedroom to make sure I was compliant with her instructions. 

If only I had my phone on hand ... this would have been pure video gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment