Friday, September 1, 2017

The New Ride

Today's the grand day to collect our new ride. It's existing 2016 stock so we are getting it in just a month since placing our deposit. I was especially hyped up since yesterday's engine oil scare. The earlier we get our new car the lesser I have to worry about the old one. 


It was a pretty easy affair. The car was already parked at the collection bay when we arrived. We had chosen Indium Grey which is a similar shade of grey as the GLX. I actually wanted Fontana Red or Chestnut Brown but Meimei didn't fancy either.


Our sales executive had her colleague walk us through the functions of the car. It was a quick tour and the colleague didn't seem very focused in telling us all the features. Just a brief introduction and a comment that everything is in the driver's manual. Oh well, we couldn't be bothered with him. Meimei and I were just extremely excited to ride off with our new "bus" hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment