Monday, September 11, 2017

Battery For Parking Mode

I couldn't help but feel uneasy that there is no recording when the engine is off. I've seen numerous video clips where errant drivers drive off when they hit another. I was also a victim many years ago when a lorry hit my Kia Rio at a carpark and ran off..


So I decided to invest in the Cellink B3 battery at $300 (battery + labour). Took roughly half an hour to install. I hope I'll never have to download a video to catch someone crashing into my vehicle. Now if there ever is an incident, at least I won't end up regreting not fixing the battery.

But ... the battery is giving a minor sort of irritation. Hahaha .... it beeps! Once when I start the engine to notify that it is charging and twice when charging stops. That shouldn't be much if not for the regular one beep two beep during start stop. I tried googling but there doesn't seem to be a way to switch off the beeping. Haiz. Self-inflicted 'torture' hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment