Monday, December 11, 2017

Year End Concert 2017

Today's OO first year end concert, and it's ours as well. So we were all excited about the event. Meimei has already spent a $100 odd on the dress and I'm glad OO is not ripping it apart when we try to put it on. Everyone had woken up early as we were given strict instructions to get the children to school by 7am.


She looks great in the princess dress, though the makeup was rather unnecessary in my opinion. They're just little kids and their youthfulness shouldn't be masked by layers of power or lipstick. Really don't get why the teachers insist on the makeup ... phhfff.


In classic OO character though, she had to be quirky about it and put on the helmet we just got her  to complete the look haha. Thankfully Nyaong and the maid managed to get her out of the house without it!


We arrived later at the community center to watch the performance. However OO froze on every playground or joint dance segment. It pains Meimei and I to see her close to tears as she stood awkwardly on stage when gazing around unsure of her surroundings. She simply stood there in her spot while the rest of her classmates danced to the tunes.

Haiz ... I think it might be better to pull her out of the year end performances next year. I noticed some of her classmates are also missing so I don't think it matters if she misses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment