Friday, August 31, 2018

Itacho @Bedok Mall

My previous experiences with Itacho were limited and didn't stand out. There was the gathering several years ago at Tampines Itacho with Nua group. Then there is the one time many years ago where we had it at Changi T3. That experience was rather unpleasant with the mediocre service and sub-par quality of the food.

So when Meimei suggest we have Itacho at Bedok Mall for lunch a few weeks ago I was a little hesitant. Well it's been quite a while since I had it so I wasn't giving an outright no.


It seems Meimei has tried it so she wanted to share the good stuff with me. I still find the normal menu items over priced but the promotion menus have some very good deals. Like the limited to 2 a pax Roasted Salmon with Soya Sauce and Roasted Salmon with Cod Fish Cavier Mayo. Perfect appetisers before we dig into the Aburi Seafood Don and Roast Salmon with Tenkasu Roll.

I was happy the experience turned out very pleasant and so we are back again today. I think this could start to be our regular go-to Japanese restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment