Sunday, August 12, 2018

Playground Discovery Day

Gave OO a treat today and brought her to a tour of the 'new' playgrounds near the fringes of the town center. The first stop is this colourful newly built playground on top of a hill. OO has been asking me to bring her there for a few months.


I'm glad we came here, it's a whole lot of fun. OO especially likes the insect motif bouncy chairs. So we are calling this the ladybug playground.




We played for close to half an hour before I pulled her away to the bicycle to get to another playground.


This is just across the road from the ladybug playground but it is old and tired. We stayed maybe 5 minutes before we hop onto the bike for our next destination. I doubt we'll ever come back to this one again.


The third playground looked pretty new too. It's the only one around the area with a see-saw ... and OO loved it. And so naturally this has been nicknamed the see-saw playground.




I like that we were out early on the morning for some fresh air and good fun. I think I enjoyed it as much as OO does as well. Riding on the bike, going on an adventure, seeking fun and discovery ... all these remind me fondly of the days when I was like OO's age.

No comments:

Post a Comment