Thursday, August 15, 2019

Pokemon Crazed

It's been a month since Meimei introduced me to Pokemon Go and I must say I am hooked. I would wake up early in the morning with YY and then go out for a tour through Bedok central to collect poke quest and catch Pokemon. In the afternoons I will try to see if I can get to raid with Meimei during lunch or drive to a Pokestop to collect quest to get more Pokemon. In the evenings I will try to go out for a walk just so I can walk the eggs.


It helps that we have 3 Pokestops and a gym right at our doorstep. I cannot imagine sustaining the interest in a game where there is little to do while lying in bed. My slippers are starting to worn from all the walking haha

I suppose I can put this down to getting healthier with all the exercise? I like that I'm playing a game with Meimei so that helps with some dinner banter. Not too sure if she approves of me being so indulgent in the game though hehe.

Oh and I got my first 4* Pokemon today from a quest ... which drives me to do them even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment