This Ralts community day is a far cry from the Mudkip one. The server was laggy, there were long waits between spawns and we couldn't catch many at the end of 3 hours. And instead of having it at 4-7pm like the last one, it ran from 11am-2pm, which is right smack in lunch time.
Since there wasn't much to catch I went to grab lunch. It seems there are many trainers who walk around rather than stay stationary like us. Well we would probably do the same if we didn't have kids. It was simply not possible for us to stroll around for 3 hours during lunch time so we were stuck at home.
It seems walking around was the better strategy to catch Ralts. I took this picture after catching 4-5 of them ... and there were still another 4 to go. They're everywhere except at our house which already has 3 Pokestops. Hmm I'm going to see if we can plan some walking the next community day. We have to catch them all!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment