Today's the first special raid event I participated. When the last one happen in July (Entai special raid), I was watching OO while she slept and Meimei took my phone to go raid. I didn't get to see any of the action but was glad Meimei enjoyed herself. They did get me a Shiny 98% Entei so it was all good hehehe.
Meimei is in Jakarta this weekend for a cousin's wedding so we couldn't go raid together. But that didn't stop us from getting the Legendary Water Pokemon. I had both kids take the big blue stroller and went out raiding with Hazey.
It wasn't really fun without Meimei but we went through 5 raids for each account, even YY's one which took extra fights as his phone was used to host Meimei's account. It wasn't as fun too as Suicune seems a rather underwhelming Pokemon ... Plus the CP is low so I doubt it'll ever come up for battle on anything, especially not with so many other water type Pokemon in my inventory.
It wasn't really fun without Meimei but we went through 5 raids for each account, even YY's one which took extra fights as his phone was used to host Meimei's account. It wasn't as fun too as Suicune seems a rather underwhelming Pokemon ... Plus the CP is low so I doubt it'll ever come up for battle on anything, especially not with so many other water type Pokemon in my inventory.
No comments:
Post a Comment