Friday, November 29, 2019

Traveling For Work: An Uneventful Week @Subang Malaysia

I've been in Subang Malaysia since Sunday evening. I flew over on a Malaysian Airlines flight which was a mere 45 minutes. But there was air traffic congestion and the plane wasn't even at the gate when we were already in the waiting area. Because of that my journey took an extra one and half hour. The hotel is the normal fare but highly recommended since its close to the office. Traffic here in the mornings can be very bad if you are coming from the city.

The whole I was here it was simply hotel to office, office to hotel. There is a hotel shuttle to a nearby mall but I wasn't interested in going anywhere. Except for Thursday night when 2 of my colleagues brought me out for a drinks and dinner at a bar, I had all my meals at the hotel. I actually didn't mind it one bit. I prefer the quiet nights especially when I travel alone.

Finish the job and get home to family was the key goal. So yeah, its a quiet week.








No comments:

Post a Comment