Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Summoners War: Gunning For Lushen In Summoning Stones Summons

I had 150 summoning stones and they had Lushen in the rotation this week. I need skill-ups for him  and there wasn't really anything exciting in the next few weeks. Another consideration when I choose a rotation to summon is whether there are 3 stars monsters I might want for skill-ups or fusion. Why? Because I've never gotten anything good from summoning stones, not even the 4* I would like.


There was a couple of nice units this round - Stella, Lushen, Water Horus. I wouldn't mind if I hit any of them though I'm aiming for a Lushen. There is a martial cats and werewolves I could use for skill-ups too so this was a pretty good rotation. So off I went to do the 3 summons and lo and behold on my 2nd summon .... 


A Nat 5!!! A Fire Fairy King! I didn't know what to make of this unit so I googled it immediately and discovered that it was a popular unit due to its ability to 'snipe' opponents with his 3rd skill. Wow ... just wow. I suppose this is the returning player luck many people are talking about. Quit for a few months, come back and get new Nat 5 toys. Heh I don't mind Com2us throwing more toys my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment