I joined many folks for Christmas summons on the stroke of midnight. Every channel was flooded with continuous messages of players getting Nat5 monsters. I had about 50 mysticals and more importantly 2 blessed transcendence scrolls. So guaranteed 2 Nat5 with option to choose one out of two each time. Sweet.
First transcendence scroll gave Seara or Fire Beast Rider. I went for wind oracle of course for the speed lead. Plus its my first bomb unit so definitely to have for a difference play experience. The fire beast rider is a very good unit but I don't think I have the rune quality to make it shine.
The second one was an easy pick, Velajuel or Kumar. Naturally I went for the Archangel.
Super happy with the two summoning. Both gave me very good meta units. I've now obtained 3 times more Nat5 in a short 4 months compared to 2015 when I played for year and a half with only 2 Nat5 to show for. Jamire was great but Rakan was total crap back then. So yeah ... new toys to play with in the new year woot!!



No comments:
Post a Comment