Friday, December 13, 2019

Summoners War: My First Mass Summoning Session

I've always summoned when I had 2-3 mystical scrolls since I didn't have good monsters and couldn't wait to get one to advance further in the game. Well that never really came through for me, which led to quitting. This time round I don't really bother much. They gave a few great fusion monsters and the Homunculus which made a lot of the content easier. So this time I saved up a bit for my first summoning session in Summoners War. 

I forgot to take a screenshot of my scrolls but I had like 150 mystical scrolls, 3 of each attribute fire/water/wind scrolls, 2 light/dark and a legendary which came from the world boss.


Based on the youtube videos I've watched it seems that on average one should get a Nat 5 in like 125 scrolls. So with the number I have I could maybe get a Nat 5 if I'm lucky. There's no guarantee I would get one .... and given the nonsense luck I have in this game I was not expecting any. I was hoping to get a couple of Nat 4s for skill-ups.

Well it turns out my luck wasn't so bad ... or it could just be the 'returning player luck' that Com2us does to make people come back to the game.


I got my first in about 50 mystical scrolls. It's one of the 'new' units for me since they didn't have Druids when I quit the game in late 2015. A quick check look at his skill set seems to suggest that he is a reviver. Hmmm maybe I can replace Briand with him.


Next Nat 5 came in the 100 odd scroll. This is one of my most coveted unit back in the day. I have a love hate relationship with it .... I want one but I hate all the arena defense that had one in them. Perna is just so hard to take out with its self-revive and it seems to violent proc always, multiple times to nuke all your monsters to death.

Overall this has been one crazy summoning session. Very hyped that I got a Perna and it's going to be the next monster I'm gonna focus on for rune-ing, skill-ups etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment